IMI2 - Call 20
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2020-20-two-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
- Topic 1: Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
- Topic 2: Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Topic 3: Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
This topic is part of the IMI AMR Accelerator Programme. Applicants should also read the Questions and Answers on the programme (document last updated November 2019).
- Topic 4: Tumour plasticity
- Topic 5: Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
- Topic 6: Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 20 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 140 209 500
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 133 009 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Draft topic texts published: 15 October 2019
- Publication date: 21 January 2020
- Stage 1 submission start date: 21 January 2020
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 21 April 2020
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 5 November 2020
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.7.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
- Sign up for / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 20 webinars.
- Read our tips for applicants and advice on finding project partners.