To give potential applicants as much time as possible to form consortia and prepare their proposals, IMI regularly publishes information on possible future topics well in advance of the official Call launch. To ensure you get the latest information on forthcoming Calls, sign up to our newsletter, follow us on Twitter, or join our LinkedIn group.
Indicative future Call dates
IMI plans to launch IMI2 – Calls 22 and 23 on 23 June 2020. This date is indicative and may change.
IMI2 – Calls 22 and 23
The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in the next IMI Calls for proposals. These topics are now at an advanced stage of development and we hope that these drafts will allow potential applicants to start working actively on proposals and forming consortia. Draft topic texts are subject to consultations involving IMI's States Representatives Group, Scientific Committee, and the European Commission. They must also be approved by the IMI Governing Board. Depending on the results of the consultations and approval process, the final topic text may differ significantly from the draft versions initially published here, and applicants should always base their proposals on the final, approved topic texts which will be published when the Call is officially launched. Furthermore, although it is unlikely at this stage, it is possible that a draft topic may be dropped entirely.
- Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved framework
- Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance
This topic is part of IMI’s Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme.
- A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
- Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
- Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
- Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
- Restricted Call to maximise impact of IMI2 JU objectives and scientific priorities
Last update: 6 April 2020
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.