IMI2 – Calls 22 and 23 were launched on 23 June 2020.
To give potential applicants as much time as possible to form consortia and prepare their proposals, IMI regularly publishes information on possible future topics well in advance of the official Call launch. To ensure you get the latest information on forthcoming Calls, sign up to our newsletter, follow us on Twitter, or join our LinkedIn group.
IMI will run webinars on IMI2 - Calls 22 and 23 from 15 to 30 June inclusive. Registration is free but obligatory via the links on the webinar page.
IMI2 – Calls 22 and 23
The following topics are included in Call 22 and Call 23
IMI2 – Call 22 is a single-stage Call for proposals designed to support research activities that will build on, and add value to, results from certain ongoing IMI2 projects.
- Download the Call 22 Call text
IMI2 – Call 23 is a standard, two-stage Call for proposals with the following topics:
- Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved framework
- Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance This topic is part of IMI’s Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme.
- A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
- Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
- Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
- Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
- Download the Call 23 Call text
Last update: 23 June 2020
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.