IMI2 - Call 18
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2019-18-two-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
- Central repository of digital pathology slides to support the development of artificial intelligence tools
- Health Outcomes Observatories – empower patients with tools to measure their outcomes in a standardised manner creating transparency of health outcomes
- Improving patient access, understanding and adherence to healthcare information: an integrated digital health information project
- Establishing international standards in the analysis of patient reported outcomes and health-related quality of life data in cancer clinical trials
- Accelerating research & innovation for advanced therapy medicinal products
- Supporting the development of engineered T cells
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 18 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 85 871 760
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 74 866 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Draft topic texts published: 10 April 2019
- Publication date: 26 June 2019
- Stage 1 submission start date: 26 June 2019
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 26 September 2019 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
- Stage 2 submission deadline:
26 March 20202 April 2020 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.7.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 18-19 webinars.
- Submit your question via the form below.
- Contact the IMI Programme Office.
- Looking for local support? Contact your local States Representatives Group member or your local National Contact Point (NCP).
- Proposals submitted: 26
- Inadmissible & ineligible proposals: 0
- Proposals recommended for funding: 6
- Proposals not recommended for funding: 20