IMI2 - Call 16
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2018-16-SINGLE-STAGE
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
- Topic 1: Progress new assets (one pre-new molecular entity (preNME) and one first-time-in-human (FTIH) start) for tuberculosis (TB) that act synergistically with bedaquiline, cytochrome bc or cytochrome bd inhibitors
- Topic 2: Progress novel assets (one FTIH start) for non-tubercular mycobacteria (NTM) that may act synergistically with bedaquiline and cytochrome bc drugs
- Topic 3: Discover and progress novel assets with new mechanisms of action (one preNME for TB and one preNME for NTM) and biomarkers for TB and NTM infection
- Topic 4: Determination of gepotidacin levels in tonsils and prostatic tissue
- Topic 5: Infection site targeting, antibiotic encapsulated in nanoparticles for treating extracellular bacterial infections
- Topic 6: Functional Ethionamide boosters: a novel combination for tuberculosis therapy
- Topic 7: Intravenous treatments of serious infections (urinary tract infections (UTI), intra-abdominal infections (IAI) & hospital-acquired pneumonia/ventilator associated pneumonia (HAP/VAP)) caused by Gram(-) bacteria (Enterobacteriaceae +/- Pseudomonas and/or Acinetobacter)
Questions and answers on the AMR Accelerator programme - updated 23/07/2018
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 16 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: To be defined based upon submitted proposals
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 46 900 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 18 July 2018
- Submission start date: 18 July 2018
- Submission deadline: 24 October 2018
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Participant Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.6.
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
- Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 15-16 webinars.
- Read our tips for applicants and advice on finding project partners.