IMI2 - Call 23
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2020-23-two-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
- Topic 1: Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved ethical framework
- Topic 2: Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance
This topic is part of IMI’s Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme.
- Topic 3: A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
- Topic 4: Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
- Topic 5 Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
- Topic 6: Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 23 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 47 360 000
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 47 790 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Draft topic texts published: 6 April 2020
- Publication date: 23 June 2020
- Stage 1 submission start date: 23 June 2020
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 29 September 2020 (17:00 Brussels time)
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 17 March 2021 (17:00 Brussels time)
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.7.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 22 & 23 webinars.
Contact the IMI Programme Office.
- Proposals submitted: 56
- Inadmissible & ineligible proposals: 2
- Proposals recommended for funding: 6
- Proposals not recommended for funding: 48