IMI2 – Call 20 will be launched in January 2020 and features topics on cancer, tuberculosis, psoriasis, drugs based on proteins, and vaccines.
Registration is now open for the IMI2 - Call 20 webinars, which will be held from 22 to 31 January 2020 inclusive. Registration is free but obligatory via the webinar page. There are webinars on all Call topics as well as IMI's rules and procedures and opportunities for SMEs in IMI2 - Call 20.
We have also published updated versions of the IMI2 – Call 20 topics on the Future Topics page of the IMI website. The following topics are scheduled for inclusion in the Call:
- Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
- Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Tumour plasticity
- Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
- Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
- Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
This topic is part of the IMI Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme
IMI2 – Call 20 is scheduled for launch on 21 January 2020 – the final versions of all the Call documents will be published then on the IMI website and on the Funding and Tenders Portal.
Also on the Future Topics page are short summaries of topics that are tentatively under consideration for inclusion in Calls for proposals to be launched in summer 2020. These are in the fields of neurodegeneration; infection control; big data, digital health, clinical trials and regulatory research; oncology; translational safety; and rare disease therapies.