National Info Days on IMI 2Start Date 03/07/2014 End Date 16/12/2014
Members of IMI’s States Representatives Group and others are organising national info sessions on IMI 2 throughout the second half of 2014. The events are taking place in several EU member states and include an overview of IMI 2’s funding and intellectual property (IP) rules, tips on applying for funding under IMI 2, and information on the first IMI 2 Call topics.
- The Netherlands – 3 July – Session on IMI during the info day ‘Research & Innovation for a Healthy Europe’ in The Hague. More info
- Germany – 10 July – IMI 2 Info Day in Frankfurt. More info
- Spain – 10 July – Session on IMI during JTI launch day in Madrid. More info
- Austria - 16 July - Info session on IMI 2 in Vienna. More info
- Finland – 26 August – IMI 2 Info Day in Helsinki. More info
- Denmark (in collaboration with Sweden) – 28 August – IMI launch event in Copenhagen. More info
- France - 9 September - IMI info event in Paris. More info
- Lithuania - 11 September - Workshop on IMI and Horizon 2020 during Life Sciences Baltics conference. More info
- Poland - 16 September - IMI info event in Warsaw. More info
- Hungary - 25 September - IMI info event in Budapest. More info
- Belgium / international - 30 September - IMI 2 Info Day organised by the IMI Programme Office in Brussels. More info
- Czech Republic - 6 October - IMI 2 Info Day in Prague. More info
- Spain - 26 November - IMI 2 Info Day in Barcelona. More info
- Romania - 2 December - IMI 2 Info Day in Bucharest.
- Norway (in collaboration with Sweden) - 16 December - IMI 2 info day and networking event in Oslo. More info
Further info days in other countries are also planned. Once details are confirmed, the information will be added here.
Members of the SRG can also provide applicants with advice and help them find project partners.
- Find your local SRG member.