IMI2 - Call 19
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2019-19-single-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 19 text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: to be defined based upon selected proposals
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 20 000 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Draft topic texts published: 10 April 2019
- Publication date: 26 June 2019
- Submission start date: 26 June 2019
- Submission deadline: 26 September 2019 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.7.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 18-19 webinars.
Contact the IMI Programme Office.
- Proposals submitted: 5
- Inadmissible & ineligible proposals: 0
- Proposals recommended for funding: 2
- Proposals not recommended for funding: 3