IMI2 - Call 15
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2018-15-TWO-STAGE
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
Update: an additional webinar on the IMI2 - Call 15 topic 'Pillar B: Tuberculosis drug development network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries and advance the R&D pipeline of new and innovative agents to address the global tuberculosis epidemic' is planned for Monday 24 September at 15:00 Brussels time. To register, fill in this form.
- Topic 1: Integrated research platforms enabling patient-centric drug development
- Topic 2: Blockchain Enabled Healthcare
- Topic 3: Microenvironment imposed signatures in tissue and liquid biopsies in immune-mediated diseases
- Topic 4: Emerging translational safety technologies and tools for interrogating human immuno-biology
- Topic 5: Development and validation of translational platforms in support of synaptopathy drug discovery
- Topic 6: Digital endpoints in neurodegenerative and immune-mediated diseases
Topics under the IMI2 Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme
- Topic 7: AMR Accelerator programme Pillar A: Capability Building Network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries
- Topic 8: AMR Accelerator programme Pillar B: Tuberculosis drug development network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries and advance the R&D pipeline of new and innovative agents to address the global tuberculosis epidemic
- Questions and answers on the AMR Accelerator programme - updated 23/07/2018
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 15 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 214 847 000
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 171 875 862
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 18 July 2018
- Stage 1 submission start date: 18 July 2018
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 24 October 2018
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 15 May 2019
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Participant Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.6.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
- Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 15-16 webinars.
- Read our tips for applicants and advice on finding project partners.