THE INNOVATIVE MEDICINES INITIATIVE
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
IMI supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe.
IMI is a joint undertaking between the European Union and the pharmaceutical industry association EFPIA.
IMI Stakeholder Forum 2013
Presentations from the IMI Stakeholder Forum are now available online
- Spotlight on IMI's brain projects
- IMI in the European Research Area
- Keynote speech by Nobel Laureate Rolf Zinkernagel
- 22/05/2013 : RT @EFPIA: "You can take a needle biopsy of tumour, but the brain is much harder to access" - from the EFPIA blog #Brainmonth http://t.co/d…
- 22/05/2013 : RT @BioCentury: EC, pharma make biggest PPP in life sciences, @EU_Commission Draghia. @IMI_JU. @EFPIA. #BioCenturyTV Watch at http://t.co/z…
- 22/05/2013 : IMI press release – Pharma-Cog & EMIF-AD projects bring #Alzheimer’s treatments closer to reality http://t.co/EYr3Ik6qu1 #brainmonth