THE INNOVATIVE MEDICINES INITIATIVE
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
IMI supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe.
IMI is a joint undertaking between the European Union and the pharmaceutical industry association EFPIA.
IMI Stakeholder Forum 2013
Presentations from the IMI Stakeholder Forum are now available online
- Spotlight on IMI's brain projects
- IMI in the European Research Area
- Keynote speech by Nobel Laureate Rolf Zinkernagel
- 21/05/2013 : RT @EFPIA: Happy International #ClinicalTrials Day! Today marks the day that James Lind started his famous trial on scurvy in 1747.
- 21/05/2013 : RT @eupatients: Today's International Clinical Trials Day! #EUPATI is working hard on empowering patients in medicines R&D. Training dev st…
- 17/05/2013 : RT @innovationunion: Since 2007, the EU has dedicated €401 million to research on #neurodegenerative diseases incl. €202 million for #Alzhe…