THE INNOVATIVE MEDICINES INITIATIVE
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
IMI supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe.
IMI is a joint undertaking between the European Union and the pharmaceutical industry association EFPIA.
IMI 9TH CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Topics under consideration for IMI's 9th Call for proposals are:
- Leveraging technologies for pharmacovigilance
- Physical frailty and sarcopenia
- Developing drug-drug combinations
- Antimicrobial resistance (two topics)
- 19/06/2013 : RT @EFPIA: Learn more about the Innovative Medicines Initiative on the EFPIA website @IMI_JU #innovation - http://t.co/pZ0Hfu2Jy1
- 19/06/2013 : RT @DDMoRe_IMI: At PAGE, Nick Holford and Mike K Smith presented: MDL - The DDMoRe modelling description language, also available at http:/…
- 18/06/2013 : RT @eTRIKS1: A sad truth about all the translational research data that is being collected. http://t.co/J2jFxHy0Gk