IMI2 – Call 9
IMI2 – Call 9 was launched on 27 April 2016 with the following topics:
- Addressing the clinical burden of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI): Evaluation of the burden, current practices and set-up of a European research platform (part of the IMI New Drugs for Bad Bugs (ND4BB) programme)
- Development of immune tolerance therapies for the treatment of rheumatic diseases
- Data quality in preclinical research and development
- Next generation of electronic translational safety
- Identification and validation of biomarkers for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and across the spectrum of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Joint influenza vaccine effectiveness studies
More information on the topics can be found in IMI’s press release and in the Call text. Other relevant documents, including documents for applicants, the list of expert reviewers, and the independent observers’ reports of the evaluations, can be found on the IMI2 Call documents page.
The projects resulting from IMI2 – Call 9 are currently being finalised. We will publish information on the projects as and when they are launched.
Proposal submission information
- Proposals submitted: 17
- Inadmissible & ineligible proposals: 0
- Proposals recommended for funding: 6
- Proposals not recommended for funding: 11