The IMI 2 Call 5 indicative topic text is now available. The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in the call.
- Patient perspective elicitation on benefits and risks of medicinal products from development through the entire life cycle, for integration into benefit risk assessments by regulators and health technology assessment bodies
- Diabetic kidney disease biomarkers (DKD-BM)
- Inflammation and Alzheimer’s disease (AD): modulating microglia function – focussing on TREM2 and CD33
- Understanding the role of amyloid biomarkers in the current and future diagnosis and management of patients across the spectrum of cognitive impairment (from pre-dementia to dementia)
- Evolving models of patient engagement and access for earlier identification of Alzheimer’s disease: phased expansion study
- Apolipoprotein E (ApoE) biology to validated Alzheimer’s disease targets
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.