Topics under consideration for inclusion in future Calls for proposals
IMI launched its 11th Call for proposals on 11 December 2013. The following topics are included in IMI's 11th Call:
- Applied public-private research enabling osteoarthritis clinical headway
- European platform for proof of concept for prevention in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blood-based biomarker assays for personalised tumour therapy: value of latest circulating biomarkers
- Zoonoses anticipation and preparedness initiative
- Generation of research tools to translate genomic discoveries into drug discovery projects
- EcoRisk Prediction
Topics under the New Drugs for Bad Bugs (ND4BB) programme on antimicrobial resistance:
- Epidemiology research and development of novel systemic antibacterial molecules against healthcare-associated infections due to Gram-negative pathogens
- Development of novel inhaled antibiotic regimens in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) and patients withnon-CF bronchiectasis (BE)
Topics under consideration for inclusion in future Calls for proposals will be published in due course.
All information regarding future IMI Calls for proposals is indicative and subject to change. Final information about IMI’s future Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.