Topics under consideration for inclusion in future Calls for proposals
IMI will launch its 11th Call for proposals in late 2013.
The Call currently has the following indicative topics:
- Applied public-private research enabling osteoarthritis clinical headway (APPROACH)
- European platform for proof of concept for prevention in Alzheimer’s Disease (EPOC-AD)
- Blood-based biomarker assays for personalized tumour therapy: value of latest circulating biomarkers
- Zoonoses anticipation and preparedness initiative (ZAPI).
- Generation of research tools to translate genomic discoveries into drug discovery projects
- Ecorisk prediction (ERP)
Under the Theme New Drugs for Bad Bugs (ND4BB)
- ND4BB Topic 6: Epidemiology research and development of novel systemic antibacterial molecules against healthcare-associated infections due to gram-negative pathogens
- ND4BB Topic 7: Development of novel inhaled antibiotic regimens in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) and patients with non-CF bronchiectasis (BE)
Download the indicative text
All information regarding future IMI Calls for proposals is indicative and subject to change. Final information about IMI’s future Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.