The IMI 2 Call 2 indicative topic text is now available. The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in the call.
Research and Innovation Actions (RIA)
- Remote assessment for disease and relapse (RADAR), topic 1: central nervous system (CNS)
- Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification
- Linking clinical neuropsychiatry and quantitative neurobiology
- The consistency approach to quality control in vaccine manufacture
- Pertussis vaccination research
- Knowledge Repository to enable patient focused medicine development
Coordination and Support Action (CSA)
- Enabling platform on medicines adaptive pathway to patients
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about the IMI’s future Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.