- New! An ambitious IMI programme to accelerate the development of vaccines and treatments against Ebola and other filoviral haemorrhagic fevers is currently under preparation. A fast-track call for proposals is likely to be launched in the near future. More information will be published here shortly.
Other Calls for proposals in 2014
The following seven topics are under consideration for launch as part of Calls for proposals in 2014. For more information, consult the indicative topic text
Research and Innovation Actions (RIA)
- Remote assessment for disease and relapse (RADAR), topic 1: central nervous system (CNS)
- Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification
- Linking clinical neuropsychiatry and quantitative neurobiology
- The consistency approach to quality control in vaccine manufacture
- Pertussis vaccination research
- Knowledge Repository to enable patient focused medicine development
Coordination and Support Action (CSA)
- Enabling platform on medicines adaptive pathway to patients
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about the IMI’s future Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.