IMI2 – Call 8
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2015-08-single-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
For full details of the topic, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the link above (which takes you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 Call 8 Text and our questions and answers document on this Call.
- Altogether, the indicative financial contribution for IMI2 Call 8 from the IMI2 JU for the entire period of 2 years is a maximum of EUR 70 000 000.
- For the fourth cut-off date of 14 September 2017, the remaining financial contribution from the IMI2 JU was EUR 55 256 680.
- The entire remaining budget for this Call was available at the fourth cut-off date. Three months prior to each subsequent cut-off date, the amount of the remaining budget will be published on the IMI website.
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 18 December 2015
- This call for proposals is continuously open for a period of two years with the following cut-off dates for submission of proposals:
16 March 2016, 15 September 2016, 16 March 2017, 14 September 2017, 15 March 2018.
How to apply
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal. No other means of submission will be accepted. The proposal may be updated online prior to the Call submission deadline. Please note that the submit button must be pressed to submit the proposal for eligibility check and evaluation.
Catch up on the IMI2 – Call 8 webinars
Synergies with CEPI: In order to fully address the objectives of the IMI2 Ebola+ programme as a programmatic approach addressing different challenges across the entire innovation cycle and aiming at leveraging input and multi-disciplinary expertise across stakeholders, potential applicants are also strongly encouraged to consider the opportunities offered through the Call for proposals that will be launched in parallel by the CEPI alliance (Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations). In line with the IMI2 - Call 8 topic text, this would offer the foundation for constructive synergies and complementarities with other projects and initiatives focusing on preparedness to react to future outbreaks of Ebola and other filoviral haemorrhagic fevers. This would also avoid duplication of efforts and to create collaboration at a global level to maximise European added value in health research.
Contact the IMI Programme Office
Proposal submission information
- Cut-off date 16/03/2016: 4 proposals submitted - 0 ineligible / inadmissible - 2 funded
- Cut-off date 15/09/2016: 0 proposals submitted - 0 ineligible / inadmissible - 0 funded
- Cut-off date 16/03/2017: 3 proposals submitted - 3 ineligible / inadmissible - 0 funded