IMI2 – Call 12
Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2016-10-two-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
- Topic 1 : Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
- Topic 2: FAIRification of IMI and EFPIA data
- Topic 3: Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s Syndrome (pSS)
- Topic 4: European Health Data Network (EHDN)
- Topic 5: Analysing the infectious disease burden and the use of vaccines to improve healthy years in aging populations
- Topic 6: Discovery and characterisation of blood-brain barrier targets and transport mechanisms for brain delivery of therapeutics to treat neurodegenerative & metabolic diseases
- Topic 7: European Screening Centre: unique library for attractive biology (ESCulab)
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 Call 12 Text
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 62 362 000
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 64 077 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 19 July 2017
- Stage 1 submission start date: 19 July 2017
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 24 October 2017 – 17:00:00 Brussels time
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 16 May 2018 – 17:00:00 Brussels time
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Participant Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.5.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 12 webinars.
Contact the IMI Programme Office.