At the IMI Programme Office, we are very conscious of the fact that the COVID-19 outbreak poses significant challenges for IMI projects and applicants alike. Here we summarise the steps taken at IMI to mitigate the situation, and provide links to resources that may be helpful.
Information for applicants
We have extended the following Call deadlines:
- IMI2 – Call 18 (stage 2): deadline extended to 2 April 2020
- IMI2 – Call 20 (stage 1): deadline extended to 12 May 2020
Information for projects
The Frequently Asked Questions section of the Funding and Tenders portal now includes answers to a number of questions on the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on ongoing Horizon 2020 projects, including:
- What happens to costs in Horizon 2020 grants when there are difficulties in implementing the action due to the Covid-19 situation?
- Is there any possibility to extend the project duration of Horizon 2020 grants due to the Covid-19 situation?
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, how will the funding bodies handle possible delays in submitting deliverables and reports in Horizon 2020 grants?
The Funding and Tenders Portal also features a European Research Area corona platform, which lists all updates on Horizon 2020 Call deadlines; a link to the FAQ; and news and information about initiatives and organisations fighting the COVID-19 outbreak.
We’re here to help
If you can’t find the answer to your question on the portal, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
- Applicants: contact applicants[AT]imi.europa.eu
- Project participants: contact your project’s scientific officer
IMI Calls for proposals
Funding and Tenders portal