9th Call 2013
On 7 July 2013, IMI officially launched its 9th Call for proposals. The full Call text, as well as details of how to apply, can be found on the Stage 1 page.
- Find project partners via the IMI Partner Search Tool
The topics included in the 9th Call are:
- WEBAE – Leveraging emerging technologies for pharmacovigilance.
- Developing innovative therapeutic interventions against physical frailty and sarcopenia (ITI-PF&S) as a prototype geriatric indication
- Driving re-investment in R&D and responsible use of antibiotics (ND4BB topic 4)
- Clinical development of antibacterial agents for Gram-negative antibiotic resistant pathogens (ND4BB topic 5)
Webinars and useful information
In July 2013 IMI held webinars on all 9th Call topics as well as its rules and procedures. All topic webinars featured a presentation of the Call topic by the EFPIA topic coordinator as well as time for questions and answers. The webinar on IMI’s rules and procedures included presentations of IMI's rules and procedures, its intellectual property policy, and tips on the preparation of an Expression of Interest. These presentations can be found on the IMI 9th Call webinars page.
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has said it is ready to join any consortium that puts forward a high quality proposal on 'WEBAE – Leveraging emerging technologies for pharmacovigilance' topic. More information