IMI 8th Call 2012
- IMI launched its 8th Call for proposals on 17 December 2012. The final Call text as well as details of how to apply can be found on the Stage 1 page
Note for applicants:
- The third topic (on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease / COPD) of the Taxonomy theme will not be launched under the 8th Call for proposals. However, IMI hopes to be able to include it in a future Call.
Topics included under the IMI programme 'Combating Antibiotic Resistance: New Drugs for Bad Bugs (ND4BB)' *
- Topic 1C: Innovative Trial Design & Clinical Development (work package 6 of Topic 1)
- Topic 3: Discovery and development of new drugs combating Gram – negative infections
*ND4BB (‘New Drugs for Bad Bugs’) represents a core element of the Action plan against the rising threats from Antimicrobial Resistance adopted by the European Commission as an answer to the Council Conclusions and the European Parliament resolution to establish an EU-wide plan to combat antimicrobial resistance. The ND4BB programme started in IMI’s 6th Call launched in May 2012 with two topics, and further topics are under consideration.
Topics included under the Theme 'Developing an aetiology-based taxonomy for human diseases'
- Topic A: Approaches to develop a new classification for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and related connective tissue disorders and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Topic B: Approaches to develop a new classification for neurodegenerative disorders with a focus on Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and Parkinson’s disease (PD)
European induced pluripotent stem cell bank